Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

I saw previews for this game awhile back but the release snuck up on me. Has anyone played it? How is it? Any groups that play it together?

Youtube videos of the game look pretty good, especially for $25.

Re: Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

How did I miss this?! Now I need to have a look

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Ya I guess I should have described what it is also incase someone hasnt come across it before.

Basically a first person slasher. Although it claims actual skill is needed with blocking and different slash angles and ect. Looks similar to a Braveheart movie battles or 300 or LOTR.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost1Bravo View Post
        I saw previews for this game awhile back but the release snuck up on me. Has anyone played it? How is it? Any groups that play it together?

Youtube videos of the game look pretty good, especially for $25.
        I played it in the beta, but I haven't purchased it just yet. For $25 I think it's worth it, I mentioned in another thread how epic the battles can be at times. But, I grew tired of all the immaturity that took place on multiple servers and the game does have some annoying bugs. Granted, running into trolls and the likes is going to be a little more common on a beta where so many keys were given away, so maybe that's not an issue anymore.

Some of the common bugs were strikes going through your shield and scoring damage, another similar one was seeing your sword go through someone but not registering damage. Basically, the hit reg at extremely close range is very hit or miss.

I'm not sure what has been patched since beta, but the game was still a lot of fun despite its flaws.

Comment

How much improved is it over the team's predecessor, Age of Chivalry sourcemod? That game was pretty fun even if some things weren't well-balanced (looking at you javelin thrower) and laggy.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
          <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
          DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

It's good, still some bugs. Jay some of those bugs you mentioned is still present but I think they did try to fix it because it doesn't happen all the often unless your opponent has a huge ping difference to you.

Also, Mason Order is better than Agatha.

Comment

Well I caved in and bought it. Pretty impressed and nothing like I've ever played before. Its intense! Gorey! Funny at times but also some skill involved. Its definitely not just mash buttons and hack away.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X