Natural Selection II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Selection II

A friend said he thinking about buying natural selection II on steam, anyone have any thoughts on this game??

Re: Natural Selection II

Um...BUY IT. Thats my first and only thought. TG will be hosting a server and we're going to have quite a large NS2 community as all the TGNS vets come out of the woodwork.

Comment

At first, I didn't want to buy it in the alpha stage because it looked rather terrible and unplayable, but then I watched the exoskeleton trailer and realized what I missed out on. I still kick myself because of it, but oh well. I haven't had good impressions with sequels, but this is an exception.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Where are the iron sights?

Comment

tutorial video

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
            In completely different games that have recoil and other 20th century limitations.
            |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Skud

Comment

Reminds me of my AVP roots....may have to pick this up.
                "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

You gots the holo scope to no-scope dem n00bs, man. Holo scope>iron sights.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

We even have our own forum!

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...al-discussion/

:D

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X