Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch the daring manoeuvre of a passing helicopter pilot who spotted......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Watch the daring manoeuvre of a passing helicopter pilot who spotted......

........remote control in a tree, retrieved it and then returned model to grateful owner

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2Au1GdR61

Props to those very cool gentlemen !

|

Re: Watch the daring manoeuvre of a passing helicopter pilot who spotted......

That's awesome! How he saw it it's beyond me, but that was freakin amazing!!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I defy anyone to not smile when they see it.
      Its that cool! I mean just imagine if you were a kid and this happened to you....

|

Comment

What a great video.
        doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
          That's awesome! How he saw it it's beyond me, but that was freakin amazing!!
          Those fish eye lenses give the perception of great height but I don't think he was that high. And the P51 was bright silver.

Awesome Video.
          sigpic

Former Pathfinder
          Former ARMA Admin
          Former ARMA TGU instructor
          Former TGU Headmaster
          Current Noob
          Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

very cool

Comment

Awesome
              |TG| CrazySob
              sigpic
              Wondering where I am? Look up and wait for the inevitable sound of 2000lbs of death and destruction that is about to ruin your day.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

He could have at least asked before he landed on someones private property.

No one has any respect these days.

;)

Those pilots deserve TG Ribbons, in absentia.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Dammit Labby! I'll watch it when you spell maneuver correctly!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X