Anyone here play MOBA's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here play MOBA's?

I really don't know much of anything about this genre, but I do love competitive games or of course games that are realistic or tactical. So the competitive side definitely has me interested, specifically in Dota 2 which I have a spec client for atm. So is there really a lot of skill and strategy involved in these games? I've watched a few matches but I don't know enough to really pick-up on the ins and outs of what's happening and why.

Re: Anyone here play MOBA's?

I have the beta for Dota 2 but havent played it much. I do play League of Legends on a daily basis though. The skill gaps are HUGE. It does take some time to get used to playing the game. If you want I could play with ya one day and show you the ropes.
    US Army
    www.youtube.com/EpionTV

Comment

Re: Anyone here play MOBA's?

i play alot of dota 2 and hon btw
      my hon mmr is about 1660 atm

Originally posted by TactiKill Jay View Post
      So is there really a lot of skill and strategy involved in these games? I've watched a few matches but I don't know enough to really pick-up on the ins and outs of what's happening and why.
      there is ALOT of strategy to these games. if you want to set up a time i can sit down and discuss current meta with you.
      Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X