Wreck-It-Ralph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wreck-It-Ralph

Seriously, for a gaming community there is a disappointing lack of discussion of this movie. The concept looks amazing. I'm going to go see it this afternoon.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Re: Wreck-It-Ralph

Originally posted by Damonte View Post
    Seriously, for a gaming community there is a disappointing lack of discussion of this movie.
    Come back and ask me on the 15th of February.

Screw you, Disney.
    Sincerely, the UK.
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Looks like a good family film. Should bring back some memories of the good old days.:)
      Here's the second trailer.
      Proud to have been an Irregular!

2142: Medic4Hire - BF4/Origin: MedicNL

Comment

Good movie. Saw it with the brothers. A great homage to the good old days, and some nice jabs at today's, video game's pop-culture. Wish the cameos played a bigger role at times though.

I got cavities from Sugar Rush though. Its too darn sweet. I'm a dark chocolate kind o guy.

Comment

Looks like a generic retelling of the 'resist your destiny' shtick that Hollywood loves to regurgitate every year. Was it decent?
          |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
            Looks like a generic retelling of the 'resist your destiny' shtick that Hollywood loves to regurgitate every year. Was it decent?
            http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/wreck_it_ralph/

Looks great, will wait for Bluray.

Comment

I enjoyed it.

I'm glad I got the advice beforehand to "Not think too hard about the mechanics of the universe".

It seems like they shaped the rules of the world around the story they wanted to tell, (and seems a bit contrived for it) but the story is better off for it. At times it's on par with the best of PIXAR.
              Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

I thought it was fun and my girls really enjoyed it. Lots of fun references to the games of my youth. There would have been more if they'd been able to secure the licensing.
                |TG|Melee
                Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...