Forward unto Dawn series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Forward unto Dawn series

Has anyone watched these? they are live action mini movies based on the halo series and they are phenomenal! Why doesn't hollywood make a movie of this. Check them out here:http://www.youtube.com/results?searc....1.fwU8FsHyeBs
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: Forward unto Dawn series

yea maybe thats the only reason im buying hal0 4

Comment

RIDICULOUSLY good series. The acting is phenomenal, you really really get attached to the characters and there is enough storyline to make you go "NOOOOOOOO!" at the end of every episode. If you're in any way a Halo fan, you really should watch, it's well worth your time.

Comment

I liked the mini series. Halo 4 is unbelievable on the graphics (for a console game). I really wish Microsoft would make this into a Windows based series for PC also.

Comment

Originally posted by mangeface View Post
          I liked the mini series. Halo 4 is unbelievable on the graphics (for a console game). I really wish Microsoft would make this into a Windows based series for PC also.
          Agreed. Im watching my son play it and i have to say, for oooold hardware it looks like a pc game. They must really have that engine optimized
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Pfft. I'm still waiting for them to port Halo 3 to PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
              Agreed. Im watching my son play it and i have to say, for oooold hardware it looks like a pc game. They must really have that engine optimized
              No doubt, especially since the whole Halo series has stayed extremely close to Microsoft they pretty much have a big advantage on the platform. It is also very similar with PS3 with games that Naughty Dog produces as well as others like Guerrilla Games.

Hell when I watched the original XBOX launch commercials when I was a kid I was amazed. Consoles back then really brought a great product to market now a days they just screw up the innovation for PC players.

I own both a 360 and PS3 but I haven't bought a new game for them since mid 2011. Later on a I might rent the hit's but that's about it.
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X