Change your Origin password!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change your Origin password!

Uh-oh. Eurogamer are reporting that a number of people have woken up this morning to find that their EA Origin account has been hacked. Receiving emails telling them that changes have successfully been made, recipients are not too delighted since they never asked for any. And then of course getting control of their accounts back again is a great big palava. Itís even happened to one of Eurogamerís own.
    http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012...d/#more-131825
    |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Re: Change your Origin password!

I wonder if people are able to access my EA account even though it's not related to Origin...I don't use them, but I'm probably going to wait and find out later.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Re: Change your Origin password!

Is it sad that I really don't even care? Actually, I do. My entire Command and Conquer series is through Origin. But to hell with BF3.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X