Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command chain question

Greetings everyone,

In order for me to get familiar on how this community works, I'd like to know how the staff ranking system works. I think I got it, though, I'm not a hundred percent sure. I believe it goes like this (and sorry for the very bad quality scheme, I made it in like 5 seconds.)

Please correct me on that! Or if such thread is already created, please redirect me to this last one, though, I didn't find any using the search option.

Re: Command chain question

Executive officers are 2IC to game officers. Other than that you are correct on one branch. There are other branches for site level officers, and other branches for in-house squads and sub-groups like that.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Originally posted by Unkl View Post
      Executive officers are 2IC to game officers. Other than that you are correct on one branch. There are other branches for site level officers, and other branches for in-house squads and sub-groups like that.
      Thanks for this great answer. May I ask what '2IC' means?

Comment

Sorry, it means Second In Charge, sometimes executive officer is abbreviated to XO.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
        189th Infantry Brigade Member
        SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

the IHS are very military based in their chain of command structures. CO>XO>CPTs>LTs>SGTs/POs. The Irregulars use a Naval command structure where a CPT is the CO, XO is a LT and Petty Officers (PO) serve as enlisted command structure; others use USMC, Army, and/or British or foreign military structure.

|TG-IRR|

Comment

Originally posted by Beinseth View Post
            the IHS are very military based in their chain of command structures. CO>XO>CPTs>LTs>SGTs/POs. The Irregulars use a Naval command structure where a CPT is the CO, XO is a LT and Petty Officers (PO) serve as enlisted command structure; others use USMC, Army, and/or British or foreign military structure.
            Thanks for that info. I like the fact we can use any military structure in the world.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X