Google Labs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Labs

Just a reminder about this cool site. They finally implemented something I've been wanting for a loooong time... Google Deskbar.

http://labs.google.com/

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

that's kinda trick... ;)

Comment

I didn't even know about labs...Google is the bomb I love them!
      I die for my commander's sins.

Comment

Keyboard navigation is the bomb-diggity. I remember it exists every few months, use it for a few days, then forget again :)
        "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

verrry cool.
          "Well axiom is from Russia...because his name sort of sounds like Axis." -Yellow-Asterisk

Comment

The Google News Alerts works great. I was using it to find out when the news went public about Operation: ICE Storm... Now I'm able to read every news article that is published about it...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X