• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well its snowing..

yay!

Bah. Old news..... :P
    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

woo woo.

Comment

very old news, you have failed us to keep us updated with the weather!!
        And god said "LET THERE BE HALF-LIFE!" and so it was...

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

I think it's going to dip below freezing tonight for the first time this fall (or is it winter yet?)...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Its winter.

Comment

..... I just thought I'd point out that.. I hate Ender for starting this thread.... "it's snowing."

Now, every time I visit the General Forums, I'm reminded that it's not snowing in Memphis, where it never snows. We just get rain, the occaisional ice, and a terrible education system.

grrrrr *raises OMF*

Wyzcrak
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_
                  Its winter.
                  Yup, here I am.
                  Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Hah, it's been winter up here in Canada since September, eh! :D

- It's who you game with.

Comment

send some of the white stuff to ohio if you would...it comes through here and rains, then dumps 12 inches in NY. Argh i hate this state
                      "Well axiom is from Russia...because his name sort of sounds like Axis." -Yellow-Asterisk

Comment

Whats Snow...

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
                          Whats Snow...
                          *caution ye who may be offended by colorful language*

Dec.8, 5 pm It started to snow, the first snow of the season, and
                          the wife and I took our hot buttered rum and sat by the window,
                          watching the flakes come down, clinging to the tree branches and
                          covering the ground. Boy, was it beautiful!!!

Dec. 9, We awoke to a big beautiful blanket of snow covering the
                          landscape. What a fantastic sight!!! Every tree and shrub cloaked
                          with a beautiful white mantle. I shoveled snow for the first time
                          in years, and I loved it. I did our driveway and our sidewalks.
                          Then, the snowplow came along and covered up the drive with
                          compacted snow from the street. The guy at the wheel smiled and
                          waved. I smiled and waved back. Then I shoveled the driveway
                          again.

Dec. 12, The sun has melted most of our pretty snow, but I'm sure
                          we'll be getting more before winter is over.

Dec. 14, It snowed 8 inches last night and the temp. dropped to
                          about zero. I shoveled the driveway, but as soon as I finished the
                          snowplow came and did his trick.

Dec. 15, Sold our car and bought a 4x4 Blazer so we could get
                          around in the snow. I also bought snow tires for the pickup.

Dec. 16, Fell on my ass on the driveway while cleaning up after the
                          snowplow. $35 to the chiropractor. Nothing broken, thank god.
                          The damn sky is getting dark again.

Dec. 19, Had another 14 inches of the white **** last night. Still
                          cold (-5 this morning) and icy roads make for rough driving. Slid
                          into a guardrail with my wife's car. About $500 in damages. She's
                          pissed off.

Dec. 22, We are assured of a White Christmas because another seven
                          inches of white **** fell today, and with this freezing weather it
                          won't melt till August. I got all dressed up to go out and shovel
                          snow when I realized I had to pee.

Dec. 24, If I ever catch that son of a bitch that drives the
                          snowplow I'll pull him through the snow by his balls. I think he
                          hides around the corner and waits until I finish shoveling, then he
                          comes tearing down the street at 100 miles and hour, throwing snow
                          everywhere.

Dec. 25, Merry Christmas!! They're predicting another foot of
                          mother****ing snow tonight. I hate the weatherman almost as much
                          as I hate the snowplow man.

Dec. 27, The snowplow guy came by asking for donations. I hit him
                          on the head with my shovel. The doctors say he'll live.

Dec. 28, We got 11 more inches. I must be going snowblind or have
                          a severe case of depression, because the wife is beginning to look
                          mighty good to me.

Dec. 29, The toilet froze and the roof is starting to cave in. If
                          you go outside, don't eat the yellow snow. It's not lemonade.

Dec. 30, Torched the goddamn house and I'm moving to Florida.
                          "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
                            Whats Snow...
                            Looks for snow shovel.

Finds snow shovel.

Smacks Cobra with snow shovel.

Man I feel better. :D :D
                            I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc=
                              Hah, it's been winter up here in Canada since September, eh! :D
                              Heh, we're just getting snow that stays in London finally. I love snow.
                              I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X