• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60% Off Natural Selection 2 for the next 14 hours

Get it on Steam for only $9.99
    Steam Community: | |

Re: 60% Off Natural Selection 2 for the next 14 hours

Great news. I've moved the thread to General Discussion to raise awareness for those who haven't yet explored NS2.

For those of you unfamiliar with Natural Selection, it's a combination of FPS and RTS: Counter-Strike meets Starcraft.

Because teamwork and communication are so very required to properly play the game, NS1 was hugely active at Tactical Gamer years ago (we hosted for years what was considered one of the most popular NS1 servers in North America).

NS2 has done an even better job at making teamwork a core element of gameplay, and its TG offering is well on its way to greatness.

Now is a GREAT time to get in on the action.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Good point, just bought 2 copies to gift to my old man and a buddy.
      Lights Out!

Comment

Its on sale again. For the next 44 hours... as of posting.

Comment

I'm so glad I tried this game. I'm having a blast playing games again, especially with all of you!
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Re: 50% Off Natural Selection 2 starting Feb 28, 6PM EST

Tonight, Feb 28th, starting at 6PM EST (3PM PST), Natural Selection 2 will be on sale for $12.49 (50% off) until March 3rd.

With the recent launch of our 2nd server, our little piece of the community is quite active and growing rapidly. Stop by the NS2 forum and see what its all about.
            Last edited by kormendi; 02-28-2013, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X