A refreshing, helpful community!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A refreshing, helpful community!

I just happened to stumble upon one of the ARMA II Tactical Gamer ACE servers and instantly you guys were all of great help. It's refreshing to see an up and coming community (spanning across multiple games/genres) willing to help out new guys without too much fuss. It was also great to see the leaders asking for feedback. I thought I'd just say thanks for being a great group of people.

So, uh, thanks. And it's great to be associated with a welcoming collection of gamers!
    sigpic

Re: A refreshing, helpful community!

Welcome!
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Welcome to TG Stirls, glad you found us and thank you for the kind words.

Comment

And another has found their way out of the wilderness...

Welcome.

Comment

I keep a red string attached to the middle of the TG camp so when I wonder into the woods I can find my way back again :). Glad to have you.
          |TG| CrazySob
          sigpic
          Wondering where I am? Look up and wait for the inevitable sound of 2000lbs of death and destruction that is about to ruin your day.

Comment

Thanks guys :)

I sure will enjoy my time with you all.
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server