Hi I'm Bill. Nice to meet you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm Bill. Nice to meet you!

I'm a 26 year old software engineer from West Michigan. I've been a gamer since I played on an Atari 2600 in the late 80s. Now I mostly play on the PC and I'm looking for a community I can play games with that won't **** on me because I work every day and don't have time to get good at any games anymore. I got tired of getting booted from games I liked like CS:GO because I consistently came in last in kills. So I'm hoping by joining this community I can get back into enjoying multiplier games again.

Currently I'm playing Xcom and I can't stop. I seriously think I have a problem.

Re: Hi I'm Bill. Nice to meet you!

Welcome to TG! Best part about us is we have no play time requirements or anything like that. We are all here to just play games.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Welcome. Where at in Michigan?? I'm in bay city on the Saginaw bay.
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Welcome Bill, no pressure here at TG. Hey Ven, my son and family live in Holland and belongs to Third Coast Surfing and tells me surfing is great on Lake Michigan.

Comment

Lol not like the ocean but we hold our own
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
            Welcome. Where at in Michigan?? I'm in bay city on the Saginaw bay.
            At the moment I'm in Kalamazoo but I'm trying to move to the east side. My home town is near Pontiac and I graduated from WMU so I'm trying to find my way back home.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X