Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Purchase

I picked this up :)
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: In honor of obama's gun regulation speech

Shiny. Or rather, not shiny. Matte, even.

Did you get a rifle stock to use with it? I stuck a pistol grip on my father's Winchester 1300 Marine 12 last month for kicks and wow, I'd hate to try to use it beyond pointblank!

Sorry to hear about the bad news.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
    Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

In honor of obama's gun regulation speech

It's for 20' or less :) that range I can't miss
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Re: New Purchase

That's really nice Ven. I picked up a used Remington 870 Express Magnum with wood stock in November before firearms prices shot skyward. It was cheaper for me to buy that particular one used and purchase the aftermarket stock than to buy it new with the stock included.
        Last edited by Damonte; 01-17-2013, 03:58 PM.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

next on the list is a mossberg bolt action with accu-trigger in .223 or .243....havent nailed that down yet.

Comment

I have my eye on a Ruger Gunsite Scout. Yes... I am a loyal Ruger customer.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

We just got hit by stricter gun laws up here in NY. What they consider an assault weapon went from 2+ to 1 of certain banned features of a weapon. People grandfathered into won't be able to pass their guns down when they die. Also magazines with a capacity larger than 10 rounds banned and must be sold out of state or surrendered in 1 year. I hope the supreme court blows it away. They passed all this within 24 hours. We really need to sell Long Island and NYC to NJ. Such a small part of the state with a large population rules a the whole state, even though upstate differs a lot from the NYC area.
              Lights Out!

Comment

New Purchase

Originally posted by Damonte View Post
                I'll have to look that up. I love Rugers as well

Comment

Originally posted by solarity View Post
                  We just got hit by stricter gun laws up here in NY. What they consider an assault weapon went from 2+ to 1 of certain banned features of a weapon. People grandfathered into won't be able to pass their guns down when they die. Also magazines with a capacity larger than 10 rounds banned and must be sold out of state or surrendered in 1 year. I hope the supreme court blows it away. They passed all this within 24 hours. We really need to sell Long Island and NYC to NJ. Such a small part of the state with a large population rules a the whole state, even though upstate differs a lot from the NYC area.
                  Have you heard of regionalism? I think your concerns are certainly a valid issue, differences between suburban, rural, and urban societies, and could be better addressed with that concept.

Comment

New Purchase

Originally posted by solarity View Post
                    Funny thing though. True AR rifles have been banned since 83 or 84. Unfortunately people who have no clue about guns are making the rules. " oh it has 2 attachments that are black, scary, and resemble those military guns. It must be a mass murder weapon" my hope is the Supreme Court slams those in New York that shoved this down the people's throats. After all they have the some of the strictest gun regulations yet they rank higher in violent crime.....go figure. Move over here to Michigan patron state of shooting stuff :)

Comment

Originally posted by Damonte View Post
                      They're awesome but my eyes are on the new mossberg 5.56 bolt actions... they accept p-mags and standard magazines :)

Although a scout in .308 is also on my mind.
                      Skud

Comment

New Purchase

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                        They're awesome but my eyes are on the new mossberg 5.56 bolt actions... they accept p-mags and standard magazines :)

Although a scout in .308 is also on my mind.
                        Skud what's the mossberg rifle called??

Comment

Mossberg MVP

They're doing a lot more with it in the coming months

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...eaded-muzzles/
                          Skud

Comment

ooooh.
                            http://www.mossberg.com/product/rifl...predator/27714

and the ruger version
                            http://ruger.com/products/gunsiteScoutRifle/models.html

think I like the Mossberg better....and the price is right

Comment

My eye is specifically on the Ruger Gunsite Scout in stainless steel. If I'm going to reach out and touch something, I'm going to do it with the very best (.308).

And an interesting comment about the MVP:
                              http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...-mossberg-mvp/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X