Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betawerkz

Hello everyone,

I am not sure how this will be received but I am going to give it a shot either way. I am the owner of Betawerkz, we are a custom system builder out in Phoenix AZ. Our website has recently been released and I wanted to share this with all of you and also ask for some feed back. Please let me know what you think of what we are doing, criticism will be openly accepted :).

The link to our website is in my signature.

Thank you for your time and if you are offended by this post or it gets locked, I completely understand.

-Adam
    i7-3770K l Z77 l GTX 670 l 16GB PC3-12800 l 120GB SSD and 1TB HDD l 1200W AX l Win 7 baby!

www.betawerkz.com

Re: Betawerkz

Good luck with your new enterprise!

Comment

Thank you Quantum!
      i7-3770K l Z77 l GTX 670 l 16GB PC3-12800 l 120GB SSD and 1TB HDD l 1200W AX l Win 7 baby!

www.betawerkz.com

Comment

Ahem... It's "Their Place", not "There Place".

;)

Other than that I like your site design, it's very clean aesthetically. A couple more nitpicks though;

There's actually quite a few grammatical errors and awkward sentence structure present there. You might want to have a couple people check that over, it might come across as unprofessional.

The "Noobs have there place" line seems a bit elitist to me.

On the whole though, looking good. Always nice to see more people building custom PCs.
        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

Thank you Strait for you response, I really appreciate it. English was never my best subject and your nitpicks are well received. A couple updates are being pushed out this upcoming week so your response couldn't have come at a better time.

Elitist was not the intention but I will go over this with my team to see if it can be revised, I see what you are talking about.

Thanks again.

www.betawerkz.com

Comment

ill have to keep your website in mind, my wife looking for a better gaming computer. she using her business computer to try to play games, which is not working too well. she cant even play minecraft on it lol.

Comment

I feel you on this one. My girlfriend is obsessed with Minecraft and it wouldn't run on her computer so like any good girlfriend she commandeered mine. We are here when you are ready Vitamin.

P.S. my girlfriend now has a computer better than mine.

www.betawerkz.com

Comment

well if i get a new computer, my wife will get the downgrade, i will get the better version lol. but she usually plays nancy drew, or fish tycoon and stuff. she just sees me play minecraft, and some of the 73rd & she wants to join us in the server. she not obsessed with the game, i'm obsessed with it lol. but she does want a gaming computer, she saw the new simcity game that i bought for myself, and she is eager to get a copy for herself. so her computer right now will not be able to support it, and i don't like to share my gaming computer with her.

Comment

Sounds like something I want to do, build computers for people and sell them. Sounds fun.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
                    Sounds like something I want to do, build computers for people and sell them. Sounds fun.
                    I've thought about that, too. Easy beer money.
                    Become a supporting member!
                    Buy a Tactical Duck!
                    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                      Indeed. Super easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitamin187 View Post
                        well if i get a new computer, my wife will get the downgrade, i will get the better version lol. but she usually plays nancy drew, or fish tycoon and stuff. she just sees me play minecraft, and some of the 73rd & she wants to join us in the server. she not obsessed with the game, i'm obsessed with it lol. but she does want a gaming computer, she saw the new simcity game that i bought for myself, and she is eager to get a copy for herself. so her computer right now will not be able to support it, and i don't like to share my gaming computer with her.
                        Minecraft can definitely be addicting, and I have been looking forward the release of the new Simcity, always a huge fan of city building games.

Originally posted by UnDeaD View Post
                        It is really a blast being able to live out my dream. I would say give it a shot UnDeaD, going out and expressing your passion is worth the risk IMO.

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                        Cheers Cingular!

www.betawerkz.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X