Philadelphia Car Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philadelphia Car Show

I went to the Philly car show on Sunday, and took some pictures :) some clearer than other, i want to bring a tri-pod next year XD

http://dillweed1212.minus.com/meh71sTJfssP1
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Re: Philadelphia Car Show

Nice shots. I live less than 10 min away from Philly and I've never gone to the car show.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Looks fun, love the blue mk2 all the way at the bottom!
      Last edited by happyfella; 01-24-2013, 12:49 AM.
      i7-3770K l Z77 l GTX 670 l 16GB PC3-12800 l 120GB SSD and 1TB HDD l 1200W AX l Win 7 baby!

www.betawerkz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scattershot View Post
        Nice shots. I live less than 10 min away from Philly and I've never gone to the car show.
        right acorss the Commodore Barry Bridge im guessing?

I'm right near West Chester

Thanks happy :D one of my favorite cars is the Toyota supra, and it was there :D
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Philadelphia Car Show

Sigh. While I like flashy and NOS. Detroit stopped producing real cars in 1070 's
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt3ve...ature=youtu.be

Like that.

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
              right acorss the Commodore Barry Bridge im guessing?

I'm right near West Chester

Thanks happy :D one of my favorite cars is the Toyota supra, and it was there :D

No actually the Walt Whitman or Ben Franklin Bridge. I'm in Bellmawr just off 42.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Man, it feels nice to hear some of those names... Makes me wish I wasn't living in the middle of the state...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by Scattershot View Post
                  No actually the Walt Whitman or Ben Franklin Bridge. I'm in Bellmawr just off 42.
                  ahhh cool :)

you'll come back east siege lol
                  |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Love the Supra but only one problem with your photos...no Subaru..:D
                    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

you missed the one subaru XD (everything else in subaru wasnt worth takin pictures of, maybe a few but we went through that section quick)
                      Toyota and Subaru went on a joint venture with one car, each company makes it, but its basically identical. The Toyota (scion tagged) FR-S and the Subaru BRZ
                      the subaru version is pictures 25 and 24 and the toyota version is pictures 23 and 22
                      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X