Combat Instructor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Instructor

I know this is kind of corny and being new to the site I'm not 100% sure of where to put this threat but I'm a Marine Corps Combat Instructor at Camp Geiger, NC and I've read alot of threads discussing combat tactics and whatif scenarios. If anyone is curious on how Marines are trained to deal with a situation I can give you my thought process and how I assist Privates and PFC's how to remember certain things such as diddy's and what not.
    "We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things."
    - Colonel Chesty Puller -

Re: Combat Instructor

id be interested im serving in the british army and would like to see how our ttp's differ

Comment

I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts as well.
      sigpic

Comment

If you can put something together I'm sure a lot would be interested.

A lot of the guys on this website are Marines and Soldiers themselves. Most of the tactics and strategy found in the sticky points on this forum are taken right out of TMs, FMs, and Handbooks. The problem with some of the games is the real stuff doesn't always work. Half the stuff I learned in Ranger School doesn't stand a chance against a team of 15 snipers you might find in a video game, lol. People do not bring real fear into games, weapons are too accurate. Arma series does about as good of a job as you can recreating real in a video game. I've been playing a lot of BF3 lately but something like suppressing an area while another element flanks is next to worthless. In a game like BF3 suppressing just lets the enemy know exactly where you are and because everyone is an excellent shot on a static target you are eliminated quickly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X