TG Game Roulette?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Game Roulette?

It would be nice to have a day where we pair random people up with other TG people in various random games that everyone owns.

We could even try a random free game with a bunch of TG'ers.

I guess the point is to meet different people in the TG community and play random games. Maybe even play some that we have yet to play.

What do you guys think?

-Solarity
    Lights Out!

Re: TG Game Roulette?

I get the feeling that you want to find people with a ton of common multiplayer games... Hmmm...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
      I get the feeling that you want to find people with a ton of common multiplayer games... Hmmm...
      Well kind of, imagine an army of TG players in Planetside 2 or another free game. Also meeting a few new cool people playing LFD2 or that other game you seldom play with people you have something in common with.

I think people here have the same interest in common.

1) Maturity (to a point) no immature kids
      2) Tactical and cooperativeness - People who want to play the game together to maximize their game play.
      Lights Out!

Comment

I would be down for this. Sound's like fun.My gaming hours are irregular so it would be nice to know people from time zones other than EST. Might be easier to play with more TGers.
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X