SPAMIS: please tell me I am not the only one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPAMIS: please tell me I am not the only one

this guy is relentless. I think I would kill myself if I were as hated as this guy. anyone successful in stopping the emails? I just recieved the latest paranoid conspiracy-theory delusion (or possibly just outright slander) from this one, and this time, he spoofed my address... making it come from my address.

I am going to start sending my junkmail to him...

his address is :

Robert Soloway, PO Box 1259, Seattle, WA 98111

I think if the whole planet floods this guy with snailmail, Osama Bin Laden will appologize and turn himself in, the WB will make a good show, the Bears will win a superbowl, gas will fall to 1.00/gallon, the stock market will rise, interest rates will be at .4% and Iraq will become the 51st state.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Re: SPAMIS: please tell me I am not the only one

No idea what you're talking about. =/
    RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Well, with the promise of "Da Bears!" winning the superbowl, I'm in. Handle everything you send to him with gloves if the cops got your fingerprints on file!

Comment

easy solution.....

www.spampal.org/beta.html

setup a mail filter in your favorite email program and you're done....

Comment

Daaa Bears.

Comment

What are you talking about? And is posting someone's address publicly a good idea?
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X