My Timber & Stone Village

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Timber & Stone Village

So after a few games, I finally got my village up and running. have 2 soldiers, 1 is a swordsman with steel armor (so far its the best till mithril will be available), and a archer using bronze arrows & bronze chainmail. 1st pic is what it looks like, 2nd pic is my miner making a ditch around the area so enemy troops cant hug the walls (if the ground is 2 blocks down, they wont hug the wall so my archer can shoot them easier), and the 3rd pic is my underground area where i do my mining and my crafting is. i also put a wall up around my farming, and target practice dummies are so my farmers and soldiers dont have to worry about any bad guys sneaking up on them. plus got a bunch of lamps around the area to spot stuff at night (night time gets very very dark out). I also have 2 foragers out in the world collecting food from bushes, boars, and chickens. trying to expand my village even more so hopefully i can get more villagers join my village....

Re: My Timber & Stone Village

and be careful at night, just had a pack of wolves kill all 3 of my foragers. was hard to see them at night. your units can spot stuff at night, but wolves run faster than your villagers..

Comment

What the hell game is this?!?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
        What the hell game is this?!?
        Kickstarter.
        Website.
        Proud to have been an Irregular!

2142: Medic4Hire - BF4/Origin: MedicNL

Comment

its a game where u get a few select of villagers and must survive by gathering food, making a village and making weapons and armor. its singleplayer only right now, after a while depending on how well you create your village, more settlers will come to your area to live and help out. more people you get, more food you have to gather and provide protection for them. every so often you will have goblins, skeletons, necromancers, spiders, and wolves come by and attack you. right now there is only an archer and a soldier using a shield and a sword to help you defend. now if one of your villagers dies from either starvation, or getting killed they are gone for good. i find it pretty relaxing. there is currently only one person who is creating this game and spends 3-4 hours per day working on it. he also finds time to answer forums posts. i havent had one post that wasnt answered by this guy by either giving a suggestion about the game, or some random post i leave on his general forums. hopefully the full version will be out around march, but i paid 30 bucks just to gain access to the betas and a full version copy. 15 dollars for the full version once it comes out of beta.

Comment

Looks like a Minecraft ripoff.
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
              Looks like a Minecraft ripoff.
              Not Quite.

It looks like 3D Towns. Don't buy towns, its not finished. I picked it up over Christmas and what is there is fun.

Comment

not really a ripoff of minecraft, if you saying its a ripoff because it has block type of design in the game then yes, other than that. not really a ripoff of the game. the devloper inspiration comes from games like Caesar, Zeus, Age of Empires, Dwarf Fortress and Minecraft.

Comment

It's kind of like Gnomoria but has a few different ideas.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Yeah, it seems like suddenly there are a lot of games like this coming out, or in development all at once.

Comment

Whats the lasting appeal of this game? Thinking of picking it up.

Comment

i plan on playing this till i get a huge city going and up and running, but waiting for the next few patches and the full version to be released. having trouble trying to transfer my save files over so im forced on making a new village..

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X