Map Tactic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Map Tactic

We created the Map Tactic (www maptactic com) application to support my clan's tactical planning and training effort (albeit for an different MMO). Would very much appreciate you taking a look.

(sorry as a newly registered user I cannot post a picture) :(

But it is a free-to-use (think web based ATC/GTactix type of tool) where you may either use canned map packs and icons or upload your own. We have pre-loaded some BF3, MWO, and WoT maps but it will work for any grid based game.

Only the briefing commander (the guy drawing up the strategy) need register with the service, all others can connect anonymously if they choose, There is no software to download, install, or configure. A briefing session may include any number of concurrent connections, create as many briefings as you want.

When a briefing is ready to go, the commander will cut-and-paste and send a private link. His team mates click on the link and are dropped into the briefing session.

Re: Map Tactic

Originally posted by flamino View Post
    We created the Map Tactic (www maptactic com) application to support my clan's tactical planning and training effort (albeit for an different MMO). Would very much appreciate you taking a look.

(sorry as a newly registered user I cannot post a picture) :(

But it is a free-to-use (think web based ATC/GTactix type of tool) where you may either use canned map packs and icons or upload your own. We have pre-loaded some BF3, MWO, and WoT maps but it will work for any grid based game.

Only the briefing commander (the guy drawing up the strategy) need register with the service, all others can connect anonymously if they choose, There is no software to download, install, or configure. A briefing session may include any number of concurrent connections, create as many briefings as you want.

When a briefing is ready to go, the commander will cut-and-paste and send a private link. His team mates click on the link and are dropped into the briefing session.
    Very, very, cool!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X