Heroes & Generals FREE MMO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes & Generals FREE MMO

Does anybody play this game? It's a MMO set in World War 2, It's a free game that't still in beta, and a good amount of people play it. Currently there's two servers, each one has two teams, United States & Germany. The point of the game is to capture territory and push to each others main city (Londin City) & (Berlin). You join battles that are going on, some are limited to a certain amount of players and it's kind of like in Planet Side, you capture little areas around the map to win, and you can play as infantry, get in tanks, vehicles, and I think planes. You can upgrade your weapons barrels, triggers, sights, ammo with the credits you earn, you can also get more weapons.

This game is a lot of fun in my opinion, if any one is interested in playing it let me know. It can be played Tactically, not just a first-person run around like a headless chicken shooter. If a lot of people play, we could split up into multiple teams and be dominant. If you're interested PM me, or if you see me on TS poke me or something =).

Re: Heroes & Generals FREE MMO

Yes I have been in the beta for the last 6 months. Good game. Lots of potential.
    sigpic

Former Pathfinder
    Former ARMA Admin
    Former ARMA TGU instructor
    Former TGU Headmaster
    Current Noob
    Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

I've been in the beta for a short while myself!

I'm have a really strange lag problem with it though where I just warp around and none of the animations seem to be able to play on my character. Like I can mash my mouse button on a Kar98 and never need to cycle the bolt. So I feel a bit broken, heh.

Might join you on there sometime soon though! Hopefully TG will get more of a presence there in time. Seems like the kinda game people here would like :D

Comment

Is it a free to play game?
        The Old Guy
        kin3
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement