Where would you live?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would you live?

Just out of interest, if you had to leave the country you regard as home, given the world as your oyster, where would you choose to live? And why?

In the interests of ball rolling, mine would be; Phoenix, Arizona.

Beautiful scenery; lots of sun, and surrounded by canyons, mountains and desert. To me desert = freedom to ride motorcylces dangerously, and shoot as many guns as i could eat. All while still living within a civilised western society.

How 'bout choo?
    Last edited by 9 v; 08-20-2005, 10:47 AM.

Re: Where would you live?

I would live in a pineapple under the sea. My nest door neighbor would live in a big Tiki mask. Me best friend would live two houses down and he would live under a rock. ;)

But for real I would love to live in an old firehouse or warehouse or someting like that out in California. You got the beach, nice weather most of the time, Hollywood, and plent of hot chicks along the beaches.

And if I could, I would buy a farm that grew only carrots so that I could send them to you to shorten ;)
    |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

i would go back to russia :) . yes it is cold there, and the area i came from was really poor, but there is a beautiful side to russia too, so i would want to go back :)
      [email protected]
      MSN [email protected]
      aim=marinesusmcs

Comment

Nope, not allowed Skid. You're still in the same country!

i like that farm idea though...by golly i do..

Comment

It would be nice to post the country you're leaving if you don't have a location entered in your profile.

I'd leave Canada for the US for job opportunity and maybe better ping to the servers. ;) It would be a tough choice though. I really do like Canada but moving to the US wouldn't be much different except that health care in Ontario is pretty good.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by 9 v
            Nope, not allowed Skid. You're still in the same country!

i like that farm idea though...by golly i do..
            I just got PWNED :icon23: Okay, next door to you so that I could throw MEATLOAF at your head. Or whatever is equivalent to Californ-I-A over there in England

Originally posted by 9 v
            Just out of interest, if you had to leave your home, given the world as your oyster, where would you choose to live? And why?
            |CS:S Development Team|

Comment

I think Australia, I'm a nature buff and their is lots to see there that we don't have in the US.

Comment

From rednecksville Florida (it's not REALLY a bad place), to Italy. I think it would be a very nice change of scenery and have wanted to visit there for a very long time, as it is.

Comment

Hmmm, good question. I'm not really well traveled, but based on what I know, I don't think I could handle Europe. Too much of a culture shock. UK might be doable, maybe up north in Scotland? I'd have to learn a new language, of course, but that shouldn't be too hard...

Australia would be cool, too. I keep tropical fish and aquatic plants, and Australia is home to some of my favorites. That would be cool to collect from the wild.

Mexico would be awesome, but the political climate doesn't appeal to me. Belize would be spectacular!

Yeah, that's it, Scotland, Oz or Belize. Don't ask me to pick between those three...
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Russia, Germany, or some place in UK if not in the first two. Uk would be more do able, and the people are just so dam neat. Switzerland, because they are so dam clean and efficient.

Comment

Of all the countries i've been to, i think i like Ireland the best. Friendly people, GREAT beer....Beautiful country. Although England was Really nice too....lots of history. Londons great, but the damn pubs close at eleven!

Dirt013
                      Dirt013

Comment

Australia, gotta love nature, and fosters.

Comment

I would move to Brazil. Very affordable, and lots of beauty around, in many ways.....

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                            I would move to Brazil. Very affordable, and lots of beauty around, in many ways.....
                            Oh, but the violent crime... It makes US cities look crime free!
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

San Salvador, El Salvador.

Get paid in dollars.
                              Great Food.
                              Great People.
                              Everyone drives like maniacs, so I won't be noticed.
                              You are 1/2 hour from some of the most beautiful beaches anywhere.
                              Not that many yanks there yet. ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X