Simcity trick i discovered...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simcity trick i discovered...

So when blooddrops and i started looking for a new server to play on (Europe West 3 - Stable), we picked a spot that had high wind and industrial coal oil and ore, but lacked water. 2 of my big cities was having a huge problem getting water back, had 2 water stations and 7 water towers (that's about 2k an hour loss toward water) just to keep my levels at the middle marker. so i tested out a theory that if i grab a sewage treatment station and set it next to a water station, the sewage gets treated, giving fresh water back to you so your water station can have an unlimited supply of water. i was afraid that it might not work by giving me dirty water, but that wasn't the case. i turned a 3 month of supply of water and now its saying 14 months, and it never goes down. in fact the water supply is getting increased. just to make sure my people don't get bad water, i replaced every water pump with a filter pump instead, though a bit more pricey when buying you do get treated water instead. have a picture of it right now right after i took the pic, the water got increased to 19 kgal.

pic may be a bit big, hopefully it can load -

Re: Simcity trick i discovered...

u know if i was the mayor, i would go to one of the peeps homes ring the doorbell and ask the person... "How do you like drinking your own pee?" that's what they pretty much are doing with this build i have going on right now. they pee in the toilet, flushes it, goes to treatment station, water pump brings it back, then they drink it.... EWWWW!!!!!!

Comment

That's the same thing I do. It works great!
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Same thing happens in California, where recycling water is easier and cheaper than desalinating it.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X