Baby Rampage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Rampage

I don't have a picture to post yet, but we had a bit of a surprise arrival this week as my daughter Katherine Elizabeth was born a few days early. :) We were scheduled for a C-section on Tuesday (8/23), but Kate had different plans! So Thursday morning at 8:41 am central, she breathed her first breath.

My wife is feeling great, and the Kate is doing all the stuff new babies are supposed to do. Emily (daughter #1) is enjoying the new arrival as well.

When I can get a picture available, I'll post in in this thread. And soon I will be back combatting other NSers in typical fashion!

Re: Baby Rampage

Originally posted by Rampage
    I don't have a picture to post yet, but we had a bit of a surprise arrival this week as my daughter Katherine Elizabeth was born a few days early. :) We were scheduled for a C-section on Tuesday (8/23), but Kate had different plans! So Thursday morning at 8:41 am central, she breathed her first breath.

My wife is feeling great, and the Kate is doing all the stuff new babies are supposed to do. Emily (daughter #1) is enjoying the new arrival as well.

When I can get a picture available, I'll post in in this thread. And soon I will be back combatting other NSers in typical fashion!
    Congratulations Rampage!! Get those pictures up as soon as you can!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Babies all around! Great news, cant wait to see some pics!

Comment

I don't know your wife, but those girls have a great dad.

Congratulations on your new gift to the world. :)
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Buona fortuna I say!

Comment

Congrats! We need pics!
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Congrats Rampage !

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Major w00tage. Very nice.
                  [volun2]
                  NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                  Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                  <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                  <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                    I don't know your wife, but those girls have a great dad.

Congratulations on your new gift to the world. :)
                    Some things are just worth quoting. :)

Thanks for that, Wyz, that means a lot to me. But you should know that everything good about me is owed to my wife...I definitely married up. :)

The pictures will probably come tomorrow. I am still catching up via my wife's laptop and the good pics are on my system downstairs.

Comment

Okay, sorry for the delay but here's a couple of pictures for you all to wonder over:
                      Attached Files

Comment

Here's one more, better than the other. :)
                        Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful child.

Well done.
                          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                            Beautiful child.

Well done.
                            True story. And I will not retract my previous statement, buona fortuna with all of that. :row__591:

Comment

Congratulations!! :) Baby (and other little one, and wife) look beautiful!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X