No announcement yet.

Just Joined here

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Just Joined here

This is George. Just joined here. Hope this community will be enjoyable for me.

Re: Just Joined here

It certainly has been great for me since I joined GeorgeJ! I hope to see you around, and I asure you that Tactical Gamer is truly one of the best online communities out there!

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
    Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Originally posted by sushi-sacha View Post
      I asure you that Tactical Gamer is truly one of the best online communities out there!
      I can fully agree with Sushi. These guys are sometimes more tactically sound and professional then some of the soldiers I served with in the Army..... Sad isnt it!
      Dear Madam,
      I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant-General of Massachusetts, that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.
      I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering to you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.
      I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours, to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of Freedom.

Yours, very sincerely and respectfully,
      Abraham Lincoln

Welcome aboard GeorgeJ. What games are you interested in. What are you playing these days. One of the best things about the TG community is the many and varied games that are pursued by all of our members. I'm an ARMA guy and the ARMA community is very excited about the new ARMA III Alpha version that just came out. Come join us, or any of our gamers in action. We'd love to have you on one of our servers if you are amenable to the server rules and regs.
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

George, welcome to Tactical Gamer. Feel free to ask me(or any admin) any questions you have and we will help you along every step of the way.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed