Anyone good with photoshop?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone good with photoshop?

I decided to start a youtube/streaming channel because gaming is always going to be a part of me so I thought why not try and do something with it, however small, as long as it's fun it's good. So yeah, that's something I'm looking into and that's why I'm here. I'm learning the editing and recording parts but I don't have the time to jump into the photoshop learning job, not yet at least. I'd just need a few pictures (a banner and 2 side pictures), nothing too special really. If someone can help me out a bit I'd be forever grateful, you can put your name/artist stamp on the picture, anything rolls.

So yeah, that's it, pm me or post here, or if someone knows where I can find someone that could help me out just shout out (forums or whatever).

Thanks in advance!
    ˝Memento audere semper˝

Re: Anyone good with photoshop?

Do you have any ideas of what you are looking for in the pictures? Images etc?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I'm sure there are plenty of people around TG that can help, but you will need more information, sizes of the banners and pictures, reference material colours etc, the more information you give the better the result will be

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

I've been thinking quite a lot about what I'd use in the pictures but I'm a guy that appreciates all kind of styles and thus can't really decide. Some cool abstract art came to mind (thinking it's also not too hard to produce), if we talk about images that I'd have in I've got no specific idea, maybe something that would have some relevance to BF3, league of legends and Guild wars 2, since that's what I play. And also the name JustAdam somewhere in there with possible twitter/facebook references. (all of the before mentioned stuff are meant for the background)

About size, the header has to be 640x125px (something with JustAdam in it, and some cool art included), and the background has a specific template that I'll link (http://support.twitch.tv/discussion/...round-template)

The third picture is meant to be used for when the stream is offline, I have no idea what I'd use in it to be sweet, again possible tw/fb references, my nickname and some cool stuff that I just can't think of. And it has to be in 16:9. That's really it, I can't use my imagination (that's actually pretty big) here too much because in the end I'm not doing the pictures and it's really hard to imagine all the possibilities. If you guys have cool ideas please share them with me.
        ˝Memento audere semper˝

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X