Been a very long time.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a very long time.

Been about 4 or 5 years now since I played with TG but I did back when COD: MW was big. Just wondering if any of the old timers are still playing like LpBronco or Moses. Few other people I played with back then...all PC based just wondering if anyone is still around!

2600 head shots, 56 Kill Streak

Last stand - Because you couldn't do it right the first time.

Re: Been a very long time.

HAZMAT was another one.

2600 head shots, 56 Kill Streak

Last stand - Because you couldn't do it right the first time.

Comment

Most of the old school guys are still around. But, they may be playing other games at this time. I tend to play World of Tanks as it's quick, fun, and is ideal for the amount of time I can dedicate to gaming each week.

Glad you came back,
      HaveANiceDay

Comment

Old school!

Comment

Heya Architect! Long time, no see!

Of the members you listed, Bronco is the only one that's still around. Perhaps he'll pop in and say 'Hi' when he can break away from World of Tanks. HAZMAT left the community quite some time ago. Why, I'm not at liberty to say. Moses left to pursue his guitar playing and his religion around the same time that CoD4 was winding down at TG.

There are a few of us old school CoD guys playing Planetside 2 currently. Those that I can remember are myself, P.Drona, Birdie, and Toddshooter.

Anyways, thanks for the blast from the past and I hope to see ya on the battlefield soon!

sigpic

Comment

There is a character that plays BF3 with some frequency called moses. Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same guy.
            |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X