Greeting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeting

Hello, found this forum randomly looking for coop based communities and liked what I saw so decided to register. So a bit about my self, I am a geophysical archaeologist with a passion for wine and video games (and a bit of lurking around youtube). I play a fair bit of arma2 (mainlydayz), Planetside 2 and borderlands 2 and a random assortment of other various games. Well that bascially sums me up, well for a forum post at least, so I hope you all are well and of course once again Hello and hopefully I find a nice niche here.

Re: Greeting

Welcome to the community Kottabos. If you have any questions, just ask away. There are thousands and thousands of fellow members willing to assist.

Also, look into ArmA 3 Alpha. ;)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Welcome to our community.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Good to see you found Tactical Gamer. Join us on Teamspeak sometime soon and look for me in the Arma 2 Alpha server. Evenings and weekends youll find more people in game. The TG Planetside 2 servers are quite busy so check out there corner of TG land too.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone, and I'll have to check out the teamspeak this weekend (wont have time till then).

Comment

Hi folks!!...m also new to the forum...exploring it...seems gud

Comment

Welcome to TacticalGamer robynlewis. That is the beauty of this community. We offer many game titles that we all enjoy. Pick and choose, and you'll find your groove very soon.
              :)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X