Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daughters new gun

Beretta Neo .22
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: Daughters new gun

nice
    Viking

Comment

Ah, how cute :)

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

that's great man! i was looking at that, the sig mosquito, and a .22 cal glock conversion kit to set my wife up on. i ended up going with the sig but let me know how your daughter likes the beretta.
        sigpicBF3

...That's a big twinkie

Comment

"Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Sweet shooter. I like the look of the Neo and easy to accessorize.
            Sarcoma.

Comment

Daughters new gun

It may be a nice gun to shoot but I think it looks to much like one of those light guns I use to have for my SEGA megadrive years ago lol

Comment

The Beretta Neos is a nice .22. The one I shot had the smoothest slide action, I've ever felt on a .22, even smoother than the Beretta 87 which is infamously smooth.

Ven, if you're interested in a small .22 semi-auto that mimics all the functionality of a larger caliber service semi-auto, look into the Ruger SR22. All the features (slide release, mag release, etc) are in the same places, so it's good practice on the cheap. Also, it's a lot more reliable than the Walther P22 (a lot more!).

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

She was going to get that, but the baretta just felt better to her.
                  Also, for a 1911 look at the Sig 1911 in .22. My son has one and 1911 accessories and parts work on it fine......it even has the same weight as a .45

Comment

I used to own a GSG 1911-22, which came out before the Sig 1911-22. In fact, the Sig is just a re-branded GSG with a $100 markup.

It was nice, but ultimately I traded for a Ruger Mk2 in stainless.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

I have a Sig mosquito. It is very picky with ammo, quick to foul and has a bad trigger

Bretta or Ruger for the win, any model
                      Sarcoma.

Comment

Sig Mosquitos are notorious for having feeding issues, ammo issues, and such. The Walther P22 has ammo issues and quality issues with the alloy they chose to make the slide with (zinc alloy, not machined aluminum).

Ruger fixed this problem by installing a steel pin on the slide stop to absorb the impact. They also make the SR22 slide out of quality aluminum.
                        Last edited by Damonte; 04-13-2013, 04:40 PM.

Comment

My mosquito had that issue and thus I no longer own it.
                          doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

wow. my wife and i have put about 1500 rounds through the mosquito without any major problems to report. ill use remington 22 ammo in it and cci mini mags. it definitely prefers the mini. i use my glock 34 more now tho.
                            sigpicBF3

...That's a big twinkie

Comment

Failure to feed the last round on every SIG mag I got with it
                              doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X