Show me your WARFRAME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show me your WARFRAME

Well, due to college making it so I can't play video games for more than bursts of 1-2 hours at a time, I've been perusing the F2P market and games that don't require such vested time like ArmA and Planetside 2. I came across this:

https://warframe.com/

An online co op game. It's sci fi, set way into the future, you're playing a group of mystical space samurai (you have a freaking sword) called the Tenno, fighting either a bunch of Robots, Cloned Soldiers, or the Flood knockoff. It's gory, fast paced, and lots of fun to pick up for a few games at a time. It's also free, with very little in the way of Pay to Win incentives.

The Fenix (from Natural Selection) and I are the only ones from TG who I've noted playing this. If anyone cares to join, just hollar. My ingame alias is SirNerd, his is the_fenix. This game is really much better with friends.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Show me your WARFRAME

I have an account, but i rarely play it. between minecraft, planetside 2, league of legends, simcity, mass effect 3 multiplayer, wakfu, and dungeon defenders, i rarely get to play it lol.

Comment

have a loki with dual pistols and dual daggers for his melee weapons, saved enough resources to buy the compound bow, just need to make it now. i'm also trying to get the char banshee unlocked too.

Comment

I've been playing this for about a week. I have only been playing a match or two a day since I get tired of chasing around nameless friendlies who either bolt off in random directions for no reason or who are in such a hurry to finish they race thru and miss any loot that doesn't drop in front of them.

Ingame name is scattershot67

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

I barely saw this forum! Shows how often I check the general forum... :P
          Anyways I would love to run some WarFrame with someone one of these days!
          Great game. Well I enjoy it. Running around shooting and slicing stuff. What is better then that?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X