another payment question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another payment question.

Is it posible to use my checking account numbers and stuff to pay my TG payments. i have seen it done before just like a credit card but i don't know exactly how to do it. Thank you in advance for anyone that helps
    "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

yyeelllooooowww!!!!
    come back to the server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and hurry!

... once it gets up that is :P

Comment

If nothing else, you can use Yahoo Finance to access your checking account, then use their website to send TG a check.

Wyzcrak
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

"virtual check" / "electronic check" support depends on whether a given company's CC processing company offers that service. A question for the fine folks at Network 42...

Can you not get a debit card for your checking account? Also, paypal does debits from checking accounts, does it not? Then you can send the money on from there, I believe. Although giving paypal access to your cheking account is another story...my buddy opened a separate, empty checking account for paypal, and only transfers money into it when needed. Can't say I blame him for his paranoia based on the stories of other paypal users...
        "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Verbose basicly described exactly what i was intending on doing. i have a check card and it has the little visa logo on it. (i'm not sure if that means anything or not) my plan was to create another acount for online use only. i would like to electronic check but if thats not possible i will find other ways.

i have heard a few horror stories about the dangers of paypal. but it does seem very usefull and i am looking into it. i could keep mailing money orders but i always forget to send them. its annoying getting kicked all the time so i am laying low untill i get my payment system re-aranged.
          "The electric Yellow's got me by the brain banana!"

Comment

Just to clarify, as my previous text could be confusing, electronic check is different than a debit card / check card. Electronic check uses the MICR info off a paper check (routing & account info, and sometimes an actual check number, after which you destory that numbered check) to create an ACH debit, whereas a debit/check card is actually processed using the VISA CC network, and is for all practical purposes a VISA CC. If the particular terminal supports "debit" functions, you can also do cash-back and so forth.
            "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X