An Auspicious Anniversary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Auspicious Anniversary

The 6th Devil's Brigade would like to thank YOU.

Thats right, we're thanking you. All of you out there in TG Land. Why? Allow me to explain:

On April 29th, 2007, eGoatBoy and Wimpinator hatched a dream and let it loose on TG. That dream was The TG 6th Devil's Brigade. They created an IHS with some very simple concepts in mind: Teamwork, Agility, Leadership. They recruited carefully, looking for those people who stood for the core ideals of TG and those they had set forth as the mantra that the members of the 6th still live by today.

Today is our 6th anniversary, so I'm sure that you can all understand the numerical significance. Throughout the years, our ranks have included people from all over the world and all walks of life. We've played so many different games that its impossible to name them all off. Our alumni include admins, moderators, game officers, and site administrators. Most of all, the last 6 years has given us all more fun than we could have possibly imagined and innumerable people within the community that we're all proud to call friends.

Returning to the subject at hand, the reason that all of this is important is that we couldnt have done it without YOU. Each and every member of the TG community. You are the fuel that keeps the fire of mature gameplay burning and provides us all with the best damn gaming community on the internet. You are the ones who inspire each and every member of the 6th to be leaders, to strive to be better, to work to improve our community, to make new friends and take on new roles and challenges. Without you, we wouldnt be celebrating our 6th Anniversary today.

So it is with a great deal of pride that I get to thank you all, from the bottom of my cold, black, Devilish heart, for the last 6 years. Here's to another 6, and many more beyond that!

Re: An Auspicious Anniversary

Happy Birthday Devils! Long live the 6th!

Comment

Happy birthday Devils.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Boo! Boooooooo! Burn them at the stake!! Oh...I mean congrats!

Long live the 6th! I look forward to working with you guys even more this year.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Happy Birthday, guys! Congrats, and thanks for being great for TG!
          OPS, the bacon is on you.

Comment

Happy Birthday and many more to the 6th!

Comment

Happy Birthday to all the members of the Sixth. It's been great working alongside all of you. The 18th Salutes you.

Comment

Boy, I still remember when you left us and decided to make a new IHS... Congratulations on staying a-float all these years. I have to say that I enjoy seeing an IHS stay around and not fall apart within two years time. I hope you last for quite a while longer...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

An Auspicious Anniversary

Happy 6th to the 6th!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

And you finally got rid of that dead weight DirtGirl.
                    doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Happy anniversary to a slightly better than average IHS! ;)

Comment

Congrats to you devils! ;)

Happy 6th to the 6th in this grand year of '13. :p
                        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Hip hip...
                          sigpic|TG-6th|ghadlan
                          [unit][armor]

Sure I have flown plenty of choppers, I have just never landed one.

Comment

Happy (belated) Birthday!!! Any leftover cake?

:icon_frow
                            |RIP| Counter=Ops 12.09.09 : Marine - Squadmate - Friend
                            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X