Greetings :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings :)

Hello everybody, i thought id introduce myself after joining up recently. Im from N.Ireland, ex British Army (Irish Guards) and was more of a console gamer i know frown now but hey ive seen the light im almost finished building my gaming pc so looking to throw myself into deep end with the keyboard. I played mostly BF3 with another regimented clan so hoping it helps me out a bit with you guys. Ill probably need to sleep with keyboard and get to know all her buttons before jumping in with yous but well sure needs must :)

Hope to get speaking to some of you soon and get a look at how you do things, in mean time ill do the reading on here and the what i need to know things and if there is anything else i should look at sure let me know.

B0rderF0x

Re: Greetings :)

Welcome mate. You will enjoy your time at TG. BF3 at TG is awesome.

Also take a look at the ARMA series. TG has an excellent milsim group on both ARMA 2 and ARMA 3 Beta with a lot of ex and current serving members.

Again, welcome.
    sigpic

Former Pathfinder
    Former ARMA Admin
    Former ARMA TGU instructor
    Former TGU Headmaster
    Current Noob
    Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Welcome to our community, friend.

I echo Bola's statement. If you're used to simulation and tight squad play, check out the ARMA pocket of TG.

See you on Team Speak and, hopefully, on the battlefield.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Thanks for the welcome lads like how relaxed things seem to be here. Just a quick question regarding arma 3 etc. Are you assigned to a squad or division/structure or can you play any game supported within clan at any time?

Basically what im asking is have you a free reign to just turn up at designated time login to Team Speak/check in and play or are there designated practice times for allocated divison/squad etc?

Comment

Two things. We are not a clan, more of a community, for the sake of accuracy. And second, games are drop in/drop out. While there are signup only missions, a majority of gameplay is free play, but within the guidelines and rules of our Primer. Following the chain of command is required and you'll find that our games are more about fun and tactics than strict adherence to fine details.

Additionally, we have in house squads, which resemble clans, but are smaller semi-independent units of the greater Tactical Gamer community. If you are interested in joining one, I suggest starting with the Irregulars.

Check out our Primer, hop on our TS server, join a game, have fun, and feel free to seek out myself or any other Arma Admin if you need assistance or help. You will find that most of our regular players are just as eager and willing to help you as we are.

Again, welcome to TG.

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Welcome to TG, We offer a lot of gaming under one roof. I think of TG as the Mall of America of gaming, I may be biased but only a little.

Comment

Welcome! Another Northern Irish person, that makes about 4 by my count! Where abouts?

Comment

Welcome aboard. Come join us in ARMA land someday soon.
                Glad you found TG so you can keep Jeepo company.
                sigpic
                |TG-1st|Grunt
                ARMA Admin (retired)
                Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Adeptabyss and FunsizeEvil are both Irishmen, I believe. Oh, and Balfa too.

They might be from the other part of Ireland, I'm not sure.

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X