I might take out membership..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might take out membership..

If more people were to play GR and RVS at a reasonable hour. Working day shifts I don't really get to play all night and I'm aware of the timezone making it more difficult for you people over the way but if you could play a little bit earlier to make it my worthwhile I would appreciate it.

I'm on every frigging night! lol - No I mean EVERY FRIGGIN NIGHT!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I just realised I must be a TG stalker. I think over the last 4 months I haven't been on for about 4 of those days. So out of 120 days i was away 4 (oh and how that hurt).

So anyway just come find me on TS and we'll insert to tango county and add some ventilation ducts to the bad guys. :)
    Jex.

Comment

We'll be playing RvS in the early afternoon today. I guess that'll be early evening where you are, probably just after you get off work. Look for Jex because he'll definitely be on.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I have heard this before, and I am frequently looking for games during the day (US). I know there are others out there too. Jump on the TS channel and hang out for awhile, and get into a game, even if you don't see anybody else logged in. I frequently check the TS status and Server status to see if anybody is in there, so it's a good way to get other folks to join up.

We are all addicts (don't mind if I speak for you all do you?) So if you look around and PM some people you might start an afternoon club!

:D
        New to TG?

Comment

Right then next couple of days I will get a month's subscription to actually play games instead of just idling and see how it goes.

Comment

I know I sometimes just scan to see if anyones on and if not I don't bother loggin in. I think if you make a presence it usually attracts more people.
            "they're more like guidelines, than actual rules,"....Captain Barbossa - Pirates of the Caribbean

Comment

I'm online pretty much all afternoon EST from 1300 on. We typically start seeing action around 1400 EST and the more people that show up the more people we tend to draw. If you want a game, just yell on TS.
              Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Brooklyn must have been on exactly at 1400 EST for null's open RvS practice. Too bad he left early because we had a blast for a couple of hours.

Show up next week for it, Vapor. We usually idle on TS for about an hour yapping and talking crap. Then we play a bit of RvS co-op and laugh at all the crazy things that happen.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X