Ven's new rifle!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ven's new rifle!

Well, after a long time in lay away I was finally a good boy and able to get my new baby home. Now I have to figure out if I want to go true "scout" style with it or if I want to do a traditional scope mount. Can't wait to see how this handles in the tighter brushy woods of Michigan!

Attached Files
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: Ven's new rifle!

Put yourself a 1x red dot or holo-sight (for under 100yds) on that rail with a quick-release or flip-over 3x magnifier (for over 100yds) behind it.

Something like this guy has...

...best of both worlds and all that.

Comment

It would be sweet but thats a $35-0400 dollar optic set up. I'm thinking of going with the burris variable power scout scope. 2-7X
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

His is actually an Aimpoint setup and would run about $1300, but something similar could be done on the cheap for $150-200 and with pretty decent quality for the $300-400 you mentioned.

The Burris Scout is a good choice as you will definitely it's long eye-relief with your mount so far forward of the receiver.

Be sure to post a pic when you get your glass on as well as some pics of some 1 inch shot groups. ;)

Comment

Copy Dat!

Comment

*Drools* That is SEXY! WANT!

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse