Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man of Steel

You guys seen the trailers for this?

Looks pretty badass, hope its not mediocre and weird like the last one that came out a few years back.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Re: Man of Steel

Cannot wait to see it, same director that did dark knight, should be dark and gritty.

Comment

To clarify the director is Zack Snyder. He directed what I thought was the best Comic Book movie; The Watchmen.

Christopher Nolan is producing it and giving creative oversight.

But yes I expect it to be excellent. I think its going to be a very good movie and hold the mythos of Supes well.

Comment

Looking forward to it. Bit miffed that it's going through the origin story again as that'll take up a fair whack of time (same problem with The Amazing Spider Man) but I guess there are a lot of kids watching who won't have seen the previous films or read the comics.
        But it looks amazing, can't wait.
        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

My sister went nutz when this was announced, being a fan of Superman and Henry Cavill.

I don't mind the origin story seeing as how this is a new character, rather than based off the Reeve's version of the character. And unlike the Amazing Spiderman BS, this doesn't have that air of money grubber rights holding as Spiderman. Since Returns was kind of lukewarm, i hope this move rocks. I'm a fan of Reeve's version, but i'd like to see something new.
          |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Yea I think it was beyond time they got rid of the outside underwear and did a slightly less kid friendly movie. Just hope there isn't any of the "oh isn't this so cool super slow mo punch" stuff added in for effect.

Comment

Iwant to see a Superman movie where the people are smart enough to recognize Clark Kent with and without glasses.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

He's got a super beard now instead. I assume once he's done as superman for the day he just poofs out a new beard instantly. Also I think Cavill looks the part a lot more than the boyish looking guy that played him in the last one.

Comment

I kinda liked Superman Returns. It doesn't compare well to the Reeve-era films, and the excellent superhero films we've had in the last few years (the Batman trilogy; the Avengers series; the new Spider Man) definitely outshine it, but it was still a fun superhero romp.
                  |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                  Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X