Video I made for my Rift Guild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Video I made for my Rift Guild

Made a video for my guild on Rift. Enjoy!

Re: Video I made for my Rift Guild

Looked like a fun boss fight. Since Rift went free to play, how is the game? More people I imagine...

Comment

Re: Video I made for my Rift Guild

Too many people, some of my guildies were in a queue for 3 hours, right around 11:30pm est a guildie said his wait time was 11 hours lol. I am enjoying the game so far, especially the new souls that came with storm legion. My main is a rogue and his aoe dps spec gets to use flamethrowers to kill off the enemy. I also got a 3rd spec that is a support role, instead of using damaging flamethrower i use a healing flamethrower instead, heals all allies in a frontal cone. My main spec is a rogue tank (wierd huh??) he pretty much deflects, parries and dodges almost every attack on him as where a warrior tank would just take the damage.

A lot of people don't think Rift will make it as a free 2 play, but just today I've been seeing people spend a ton of money with the mounts you can buy with the credits they added. So I'm sure the micro-transactions are going to keep this game going.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X