Member Forum Access

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Forum Access

Never mind - I did find the answer in a FAQ. Thanks.

My apologies in advance because I'm sure this has been asked before, but I did a search and didn't turn up any info and didn't find it in the FAQ, so...

I became a SM a few days ago and still don't have access to the member only forums. Do I need to PM someone to get access?

Thanks,
    jament
    Last edited by jament; 08-26-2005, 02:47 PM. Reason: duh

Re: Member Forum Access

You must seek out the legendary monk Apophis, deep in the Tibetan mountains. He will give you three tasks to perform, each one more dangerous than the last. Only then will you be given access to the members forums. :row__539:

Comment

Man, those tasks almost caused me to give up the whole supporting member idea...

That mantra..."I will never play on a pubbie again, I will never play on a pubbie again...there's no place like TG, there's no place like TG"

:)

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
        You must seek out the legendary monk Apophis, deep in the Tibetan mountains. He will give you three tasks to perform, each one more dangerous than the last. Only then will you be given access to the members forums. :row__539:
        "Have you ever tried to find a cow with nacolepsy!?" "I'VE DONE IT!!"

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
          "nacolepsy!?"
          Its that third task - find and correct every spelling mistake in the entire forum that's gonna kill me.

Root
          BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...