Anyone play airsoft?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone play airsoft?

Going to a big event at Ft. Knox MOUT facility end of Sept. Just wondered if any other TG brethren might have been bitten by the "bug".

In the pursuit of... something.

Re: Anyone play airsoft?

well, if you consider the "bug" to be going out in the back yard with your friends with 35$ dollar spring shooters and pretending to be in the matrix, john woo flick, cowboy, etc, than your answer is yes.
    "All you have to do is say here, and assume it stands for: Here I am, rock you like a hurricane."

Comment

I dont play it, but I watch alot of videos, and try and keep up to date with the new guns coming out, will probley play when I save up some money, but I will always play Pump Paintball.

Whats your load out?

Comment

I don't but I've almost considered it.

Comment

My loadout is

ICS M16A2 - pretty much stock, used to use a HEAVILY modified SR16 using a 12volt!!
          TAG Operator's Chest Rig (od)
          6 Hi-caps
          Glock AEP
          Icom GMRS radio
          Woodland Bdu's
          Gall's goggles
          Bates M9 boots
          Pro-tec helmet

Our event at the end of September is going to be the largest in the nation to date. 27 Acres, multiple teams from all over, pyro, helicopters, etc..... Going to be awesome!

Comment

I'd play, but where I live you need a freakin gun licence to have an airsoft.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
            |TG-2nd|munchkin
            Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

their looking to ban the purchasing, selling, importing of firearm replicas here in the UK, that could mean the death of airsoft over here, it looks like an interesting sport though i dont understand the concept, how do you know if your hit? and does it hurt lol

AKA TG Xink | http://www.andy-hook.co.uk

Comment

Yea, the anti gun freaks of the world are trying to get rid of guns, or anything related to them (i.e. games as well).

You feel it when you get hit. It's kinda a honor system. And most times no it doesn't hurt. There are times however where a close range shot can sting a bit! LOL!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X