Tom Clancy's The Division

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Tom Clancy's The Division

Kinda looks like a cross between, Ghost Recon and Dayz.

Re: Tom Clancy's The Division

Very much looking forward to seeing more of this one, as you say a mixture of Ghost Recon, a little DayZ and perhaps a smattering of the as yet unreleased Watchdogs. Great to see another title using second screen integration on some level, been hoping for more of that! Looks great!

Comment

Mixed feelings. Have to wait for the new consoles to play it, and it's Ubisoft. I don't think I am at a point in my life where I can go back to buying their games. All that said, it does look really interesting.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

All that I can say is that this could be a good substitude for rainbow six patriots for a while, I thought they were gonna present it on this E3

Comment

OK, I'm getting slight flashbacks to that game on the original Xbox where you were an average Joe and had to organise a resistance. Before Homefront. It was third person. Damn I can't remember the name, it was good but never got much support despite a cult following.

Comment

Looks awesome! Where is the PC release?

Comment

Ubisoft and Tom Clancy make me worried, but Massive Entertainment give me hope. World in Conflict remains one of my all-time favourite games, I've been waiting to see what they'd do next since 2009. Gameplay looks solid, I'm curious as to how the multiplayer will actually work though. Keeping a tentative yet hopeful eye on this one.
              |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
              Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicks View Post
                OK, I'm getting slight flashbacks to that game on the original Xbox where you were an average Joe and had to organise a resistance. Before Homefront. It was third person. Damn I can't remember the name, it was good but never got much support despite a cult following.
                freedom fighters?
                |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

Tom Clancy's The Division

This looks epic, is it in pc? Of just console? I wonder if it will be a persistent world among server or new characters between servers. Also it looks to have a few rpg elements to it like the damage counters on guns and skill trees.

Comment

Bingo Corp, Freedom Fighters, thank you.

Comment

I'm interested yet skeptical. It could really go either way with this one. I'll wait for reviews.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

I played some if not all tom clancy based games I loved every single one of them, but the idea is good and execution also good on most of the games but some fail on the execution and delivering the final product

Comment

It's for consoles now, but if there were enough signs for the petition a pc version is possible. Link to the petition is here.
                          Proud to have been an Irregular!

2142: Medic4Hire - BF4/Origin: MedicNL

Comment

It's too bad that Ubisoft doesn't like making games anymore for PC players...

Comment

They are punishing us for not buying their DRM infused games. Oh, and we are all pirates or something.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X