• Oh god why!

Thats it I'm moving to Ireland.

Re: Oh god why!

Dr. Alan Grant: "It's just the two raptors, right?"

"You sure the third one's contained?"

Dr. Ellie Sattler: "Yes. Unless they figure out how to open doors."

-Jurassic Park

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

That'll make for one hell of a headache.

Comment

Gah!

Old and busted: Snakes on a plane

New hotness: Snakes at my freakin' front door!

sigpic

Comment

daaaamn...a friend of mine had an albino burmese python *about* that long (Mark is 6ft 5in, could put the snake over his shoulders behind his neck and there would be about a foot of snake on the ground on both sides of him). He made the mistake of not washing his hands after cutting some chicken and then waving a rabbit in the cage for the snake. Snake decided it wanted fresh prey and attacked Mark. She latched onto his the webbing of his hand between the index finger and his thumb and started to coil. Luckily, he was able to get her off his just after she coiled up his arm. He donated her to a zoo or somewhere similar the next day. It was cool though, he understood that he was careless, didn't blame the snake at all. She just scared him and he decided he should stick with smaller snakes. :) I have to say, if I had a snake and it was smart enough to open doors, that snake would go to a zoo as well....lol
          |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
          I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Originally posted by avenging llama View Post
            daaaamn...a friend of mine had an albino burmese python *about* that long (Mark is 6ft 5in, could put the snake over his shoulders behind his neck and there would be about a foot of snake on the ground on both sides of him). He made the mistake of not washing his hands after cutting some chicken and then waving a rabbit in the cage for the snake. Snake decided it wanted fresh prey and attacked Mark. She latched onto his the webbing of his hand between the index finger and his thumb and started to coil. Luckily, he was able to get her off his just after she coiled up his arm. He donated her to a zoo or somewhere similar the next day. It was cool though, he understood that he was careless, didn't blame the snake at all. She just scared him and he decided he should stick with smaller snakes. :) I have to say, if I had a snake and it was smart enough to open doors, that snake would go to a zoo as well....lol
            And that is just one reason why I am sticking to cats. :)
            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
            Irregular since 2007.

Comment

yup....that is what I own as well ;)
              |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
              I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X