Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Joke: Borderlands GOTY Edition + Borderlands 2 + Season Pass DLC = $22 on Amazon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Joke: Borderlands GOTY Edition + Borderlands 2 + Season Pass DLC = $22 on Amazon

I know that most of us already have BL2, but I came across this on kotaku this morning and it had to be shared with TG. You get:
    -Borderlands GOTY Edition
    -Borderlands 2
    -Season Pass DLC pack (Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty, Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage, Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt,Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep)
    For 22 freaking bucks. Go. Enjoy the claptrap dialogue for super cheap.

http://www.amazon.com/2K-Games-Borde...H0WQQR6GZDC467

Re: No Joke: Borderlands GOTY Edition + Borderlands 2 + Season Pass DLC = $22 on Amaz

That makes me unhappy, so much money spent in comparison. Awesome game through.
    DO AS I COMMAND - Megatron possibly the hardest working commander ever known.

Comment

Re: No Joke: Borderlands GOTY Edition + Borderlands 2 + Season Pass DLC = $22 on Amaz

I paid full price and while I don't enjoy BL2 as much as the original, I am not disappointed in paying full price for BL2 and the season pass.
      Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Greenman Gaming just started a sales event and Borderlands 2 and all DLC including the Season Pass are 75% off for the next 5 hours or so.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X