Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior

Upcoming expansion for Chivalry that will pitch Spartans vs Samurai in line with the format of the TV show "Deadliest Warrior".

This could be hilarious. No release date announced yet.

Re: Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior

That actually looks really fun. I am certainly looking forward to reenacting 300! :P

|TG-Irr| sushi-sacha111

'A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.'
    Winston Churchill

sigpicBasic Inf Project Reality BF2 Basic Tanking WoT

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Phwah, I look forward to correcting them on their abysmal assessment of Pirate vs Knight.

Every weapon the knight had was basically OHK, overkill even, on an un-armoured target.

Pirate had one weapon that had a reasonable chance of penetrating the Knight's armour, if his shield was down, at pointblank range, with a single-shot weapon, if the darn thing even fired.

Ridiculous, ridiculous, and years later I will still rage about it. Some of history's most elite and skilled warriors, equipped with the finest weapons available, up against the underfed, malnourished, cowardly scum of the sea.
        Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

lol @ Pirate vs Knight, I remember that episode. Their re-enactments are hilarious sometimes, and you are screaming "BS!" the whole time.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the expansion, I hope it comes VERY SOON. Vanilla game needs more maps as it is.

Comment

I hated the show.....but love this idea.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X