The Sleeper Signing off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sleeper Signing off

Been a while since I posted here, I just started playing PS2 but I am playing on the TR side so I have joined the TR group Black Widow Company and they require that I officially break with TG.

I have had a very good time playing with many of you though it was a few years ago when BF 2142 was not so old. I learned a lot of things playing with everyone.

Frag you later ;)
    sigpic

Re: The Sleeper Signing off

TG is a community. You can come and go as you please. BWC is just a in game outfit.

Comment

Seems a bit of a dick move to demand that you sever ties with your friends. It's just a game.

We'll be here to take you back, should you ever change your mind. Best of luck.

coughlibertyordeathcough
      Teamwork and Tactics are OP

Strait /strāt/ (Noun) A narrow passage of water connecting two seas or two large areas of water: "the Northumberland Strait".

Comment

See ya Sleeper, the old days of 2142 still are in my mind as if they were yesterday... Hope to run into you again...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X