Whose ready for GTA V?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose ready for GTA V?

I've admittedly never played through any of the GTA games but I must admit this looks fantastic and will bring me into the series. Trevor is my kind of guy. There looks to be so much to do. Haven't been this excited for a Rockstar game since Red Dead Redemption. Not holding my breath or money for a PC release so it's going to give me a good excuse to play my 360.
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
    - Check me out on The Onion
    - I'm on the local news!

Re: Whose ready for GTA V?

I think GTA 5 has been confirmed for the PC. It just will not release at the same time, so I plan to hold out for that version. I'm very much looking forward to it, along side Watch Dogs.

Comment

This is the type of game that I think plays better on a Playstation. I'm waiting till the ps4 comes out. I've played the whole series, definitely waiting for this one.

Comment

I've Pre-ordered for ps3 but will most likely pick it up for PC when it comes out on that and give ps3 copy to my bro. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aimed View Post
          I've Pre-ordered for ps3 but will most likely pick it up for PC when it comes out on that and give ps3 copy to my bro. CAN'T WAIT!!!
          Aimed is just hoping he can play the ambulance rounds because he loves being an A1med!!
          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
          Level I HazMat Technician
          NYS EMT-B
          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

I hate you dude haha

Comment

Getting it on PS3 on release (partly because I can't believe the screenshots released so far are from the PS3 version lol) and probably getting it on PC as well as I'd prefer to play GTA Online on pc with Teamspeak (just easier) plus I want more pretty.
              Last edited by Wicks; 09-09-2013, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Waiting for it to come out on PC, I could never get into console play. Never really got used to using a game-pad when playing games, rather stick to a keyboard and mouse. I already signed up for a petition for gta5 release for PC..
                http://www.change.org/en-CA/petition...se-gta-v-on-pc

hopefully it does come out. If not, guess ill just wait for watch dogs or something.

Comment

I'll have it on day 1 for PS3. Like wicks I'd love to have it for PC for multiplayer but I have no problem buying two copys of what I'm sure will be an amazing game.
                  doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Will the ps4 version actually be that different than the pc's?(eye candy wise). PS4 isnt rly bottlenecked graphics wise like ps3 is. So i'm not sure there will be much difference, if any.

Comment

Potentially quite a bit, in the same way that a mid range GOU in a PC can't run the same settings as a top range card, though this is of course dependent on many factors, not least of which is the PC version having that level of options.

Comment

I am getting this day 1 on xbox360, it will be awesome :)

Comment

I'll probably get it eventually once it's on PC. I went ahead and got Saints Row 4, so that is kind of filling my open world type game for now.

Comment

Running down hookers and crashing helicopters into people? Yep, i'm in. xbox first, PC later.

Comment

Xbox here, just like the last 3-4 versions on day 1. Looking forward to it.
                              |TG-6th|FYAH29
                              "So Far, So Good................So What"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...