X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you play?

Hey all!

it's been a while.

I'm back from my 2 years of traveling and have finally got back home to my PC

Just curious, as i've been out of the loop for a while, which games are most popular at TG right now

really want to get stuck back in with this community,i'm looking for a couple of games that are not too pc intensive atm until i've managed to upgrade my rig a bit! (currently running a dual core celeron processor!)

anyway hopefully be able to play with you guys again soon

Re: what do you play?

Hey! Good to see you again! :D

As you probably know ArmA 3 was released very recently so a lot of us are rocking that out, PR 1.0 is also fairly fresh off the press and Planetside 2 is also doing well around these parts. BF4 hype is also in full swing if that takes your fancy. Other than that its probably a mix of Payday 2, natural selection 2 and warthunder.

Great to have you back browna, hope your travels continued to be as good as we heard way back when! :)

Comment

Welcome back Browna3 !! Still here in Arma.

Comment

Yea def check out battlefield 4 its gonna be sick . sum good gameplay on youtube

Comment

Only problem is, I am not sure how many of those games will play on a dual core Pentium. I know that Planetside 2, ArmA 3, BF4 are all newer games with system requirements to match. PR 1.0 is based on BF2 engine, but they have really pushed the limits of that engine so I'm not sure what the system requirements are there. The other games I am not familiar with personally.
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Browna !!!! :)

|

Comment

haha yeah, for sure my pc probably wont handle much atm. however once i find a job and start earning money i'll be able to upgrade!

Comment

Come play some PR again. You should be able to run it. 1.0 has brought lots of new ideas and toy with it.
                doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X