Any suggestions on a mouse pad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any suggestions on a mouse pad?

I got a new desk a few months ago and i am wearing off the finish with my mouse. It is making things feel a bit inconsistent. I see there are some huge mouse pads that are for "gaming" and the prices are crazy. I want something a little bigger than the normal kind you get and don't want to spend a whole lot of money on it.

Thanks in advance,

Solarity
    Lights Out!

Re: Any suggestions on a mouse pad?

$18 Seems decent enough - http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Goliathu...azer+mouse+pad

Alpha is the big one.
    Last edited by DaViking; 09-24-2013, 08:27 PM.
    Viking

Comment

Steel Series. Nuff said.
      Skud

Comment

Kittens, get one with kittens.
        Sarcoma.

Comment

Originally posted by DaViking View Post
          $18 Seems decent enough - http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Goliathu...azer+mouse+pad

Alpha is the big one.
          Seconding this. I had a "control" pattern Goliathus for awhile, slightly rougher texture. Definitely one of the best pads in its price range. The Steelseries QCK+ is a very close second.

I've since upgraded to a Razer Scarab, which is a hard mat, and have nothing but praise for it. While it costs more, (got mine for $40) every mouse I've used glides nicely and consistently on it, and it is very easy to clean. The Goliathus control by comparison had a tendency to get food scraps stuck in it sometimes. Unfortunately I think Razer is discontinuing the Scarab, but there seem to be a few floating around on Amazon.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Thanks for the input I will measure the area when I get home. I feel like I have to keep adjusting my sensitivity.
            Lights Out!

Comment

I have Steelseries, still use it.

TGU InstructorTG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean ∑ Former ARMA Admin ∑ Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I use a Puretrak Talent mousepad, it works nice for my logitech g500 im using - http://www.puretrak.com/ProductDetai...Code=MP-TALENT

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X