Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Steam Controller

http://store.steampowered.com/living...eamController/

I'm actually surprised how good it looks, I think it may work for the living room.

Re: The Steam Controller

I like the controller. I am looking forward to trying one out.

Comment

This looks very interesting....... I don't like traditional controllers, here's hoping this is the difference that works.
      sigpic

Comment

You don't actually buy it though, you are just paying for the right to use it. :D
        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Kotaku has some hands on with the new controller....

http://kotaku.com/valves-controller-...pre-1415579308

Comment

I have a hard time with consoles and try to stick with the kb and mouse. My movement in consoles make me feel like a priest.

It is interesting go see the move into the console market. I hope they do well
            Lights Out!

Comment

Very interesting! I'm glad they are already getting a lot of feedback from various sources / developers, Tommy Refenes is a great example of a guy who knows what he's talking about and from what he has said so far Valve are taking some very positive steps.

There is a lot of new ideas in this so it could be a bit of a landmark in controller design. They definitely seem to be pushing the boat out with regard to touch control, which is interesting because the PS4 has a similar approach although not to this degree.

Excited to see what the price point is and whether it will be worth buying over a 360 pad.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X