TG Store?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Store?

It was 6 years ago, but wasn't there a TG store with shirts and mugs and things at some point?

Has it since gone?

Mom
    Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
    Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
    Forever Perplexed

It was Cafe Press.com
    I still wear a couple of TG shirts.
    I looked at Cafepress today and they no longer have the TG Logo in the library.
    Last edited by Sarcoma; 10-19-2013, 01:08 PM.
    Sarcoma.

Comment

Re: TG Store?

Darn.

Ty.

Mom
      Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

Forever Perplexed

Comment

I'm able to find them:

http://www.cafepress.com/dd/3286715
        http://www.cafepress.com/dd/3286650
        TG-189ᵀᴴ ArmaXO TGU Instructor

Comment

Ooo nice save.
          Sarcoma.

Comment

Cool. I needed a new coffee mug. Too bad the thong wont fit though. Plus sizes please!

Comment

There should be a direct link of this from the main page would like to buy some merchandise in the future.

Comment

Oddly enough, the thong was the reason I remembered the store. I guess nostalgia from my younger days hit... but ultimately, I was hoping to buy a shirt or something... lol.

Mom

Forever Perplexed

Comment

I let this whole thing slide because I wasn't overly happy with the quality of the products. Hence the lack of promotion for it.

I still use, daily, one of the original "Network 42 Tactical Gaming" travel mugs for my coffee. I had the mug for about 2 months before the screen printing started to wear/fade away. These days, it looks pretty much like a plain stainless steel mug with some VERY faint printing on it.

I did another test run with a local company and produced a Tactical Gamer jacket but with the TG logo embroidered on the back, that came out MUCH better (naturally) and I still wear that jacket on occasion. That thing is a good 8 years old....
                  Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Apophis,

I put this together in about... 30 minutes the other day while the kids were eating lunch.

http://www.customink.com/designs/tgn..._txt-_-button1

Those shirts a bit pricey, and I know there are several other sites to use when making shirts, but it may be worth seeing if there is any community interest in something like this, selling them for a profit, and feeding the cash back into the community.

Mom

Forever Perplexed

Comment

Sign me up for a mug . . . . and maybe a thong . . . . for a friend . . . . . ;-)

I'm up for wherever we land on this.

PS - I did some CP stuff for some clients (short notice thing) and I had to admit for the price the quality of the t-shirts were pretty good . . . not "embroidered" good . . .but good.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X